Monday, November 25, 2013

Learn to Let Go

Please. 
For the sake of your health and sanity, learn to let go.  Often I get requests from clients who desperately want to heal, but they set boundaries. There are things that they simply will not do, even if it means healing. 

Here's an example: 

"I have the beginnings of a painful sinus infection and I need help! I can't sleep and I do not own a Neti pot. Any suggestions?" 

I want to say, "Yes. Get a Neti pot", but instead, I recommend things that he will tolerate, which is so silly.
I liken this to someone asking me, "How can I get my dirty hands clean? I don't own soap and water". 
Your nasal passages are coated with bacteria and dust and other debris, so you need to wash it out. Any pill you take will only over ride your symptoms. It will not fix anything. 

So, if you say that you want help, please allow help to come to you. If you want to be able to help yourself, remove all conditions. Be free!


Much Love!

Mama Nature

www.tinyurl.com/spiritflight

No comments:

Post a Comment